Atomic Robo and The Ring of Fire #1 Deal of the Week $1.99!
(W) Brian Clevinger (A/CA) Scott Wegener
Atomic Robo disappeared two years ago when Tesladyne was invaded by Majestic 12 and transformed into ULTRA, a task force leveraging the U.S. surveillance and military industries against scientific pursuits deemed to be hazardous. Now, the few remaining Action Scientists finally have a plan to find Robo, but they’ve got to dive deep into ULTRA territory to do it! (And meanwhile, giant monsters from the sea might destroy all of civilization.)
Faster Than Light #1 Deal of the Week $1.99!
(W/A/CA) Brian Haberlin
In the very near future we discover the secret of faster-than-light travel. Suddenly the universe is wide open to us, but are we ready for it? With all the idealism of the original Star Trek and the grit and immediacy of Gravity, the story of humanity’s first thrilling and terrifying adventures to the stars takes flight!
Head Lopper #1 Deal of the Week $2.99!
(W/A/CA) Andrew MacLean
Action. Adventure. Fantasy. Decapitation! ApocalyptiGirl creator ANDREW MACLEAN brings this critically acclaimed indie hit to Image Comics! The dark humored quarterly adventure begins with a double-sized first issue, with eighty pages of story and a premium pin-up gallery for the regular price of just $5.99! “HEAD LOPPER is what you’d get if Mike Mignola wrote an issue of Brian Wood’s Northlanders by way of James Stokoe’s ORC STAIN.” – Multiversity Comics.
Past Week’s Deals
Welcome Back #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Christopher Sebela (A) Jonathan Brandon Sawyer (CA) Jonathan Brandon Sawyer, James Harvey
Mali and Tessa have lived hundreds of different lives throughout time, caught up in an eternal cycle as they take part in a war so old that neither side remembers what they’re fighting for anymore. As Mali wakes up in her newest life, she suddenly becomes self-aware and starts to question everything, especially why she continues to fight. But elsewhere, Tessa is already on the hunt…
SW House of M #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Dennis Hopeless (A) Marco Failla (CA) Kris Anka
• The House of Magnus controls all, having crushed all resistance to their reign. Magneto rules with an iron-fist, while his children and grandchildren live their lives as royals-with all the privileges and pit-falls that come with that title.
• But is Magneto’s control as all-encompassing as it seems? And what happens to a conqueror when there is no one left to conquer?
Americatown #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Bradford Winters, Larry Cohen (A) Daniel Irizarri (CA) Mike Choi
After an economic collapse, Americans are illegally emigrating to other countries to find work, creating “Americatowns” wherever they go. Owen has a difficult time trying to sneak back into Buenos Aires in Argentina to rejoin his family; his struggle is just a small part of the hardships and conflicting agendas in an immigrant community trying to build itself in the shadow of a once great nation.
Beauty #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Jeremy Haun, James A. Hurley (A/CA) Jeremy Haun
THE PILOT SEASON WINNER RETURNS! Modern society is obsessed with outward beauty. What if there was a way to guarantee you could become more and more beautiful every day? What if it was a sexually transmitted disease? In the world of The Beauty, physical perfection is attainable. The vast majority of the population has taken advantage of it, but Detectives Foster and Vaughn will soon discover it comes at a terrible price. Writer/artist JEREMY HAUN (Constantine, Batwoman) and co-writer JASON A. HURLEY offer up a startling reflection on the cost of looking good in this procedural science fiction tale.
DC Bomshells #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Marguerite Bennett (A) Marguerite Sauvage (CA) Ant Lucia
The ultra-popular statues from DC Collectibles come to life in their own ongoing comic book series! Learn the story behind this alternate reality where the Second World War is fought by superpowered women on the front lines and behind the scenes! It all begins with the stories of Batwoman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
Dark Corridor #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W/A/CA) Rich Tommaso
From the author of CLOVER HONEY and 8 ½ GHOSTS, RICH TOMMASO, comes an all-new ONGOING SERIES set in the fictional coastal city of RED CIRCLE-a city totally controlled by mobsters-who, after decades of wielding power, are silently being picked off one-by-one by unidentified female assassins. Like a GOODFELLAS script re imagined by Quentin Tarantino, this sprawling crime-adventure will keep you guessing and tuning in for more month after month!
Shadow #1 Deal of the Week 25 cents!
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Giovanni Timpano (CA) Butch Guice
A ruthless cabal of magicians is searching for the secret to the Last Illusion, and they’ll stop at nothing to achieve their goals. But the person who knew the most about the mysterious rite is dead, and he shared his secret with one man — the Shadow! Now, the Shadow faces some of his strangest foes as he engages in a deadly game where he might be the hunter… or the hunted.
John Flood #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Justin Jordan (A) Jorge Coehlo (CA) Jorge Coelho
As the result of a government experiment, John Flood no longer needs to sleep, but now he’s in a constant dream state and sometimes can’t tell what’s real and what isn’t. But a side effect is that he sees patterns and makes connections no one else can, which serve him well in his new “career” as a make-shift PI. Together with a burly ex-cop, Flood begins to investigate when he “sees” one man responsible for thousands of unsolved murders, but now he himself has caught the killer’s attention…
This Damned Band #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Paul Cornell (A/CA) Tony Parker
1972: the world’s most famous rock band thought they were “worshiping Satan,” only to find they were actually . . . worshiping Satan. From Paul Cornell (Wolverine, Action Comics) and Tony Parker (Mass Effect: Foundation) comes a darkly hilarious adventure of black magic and classic rock! A hilarious documentary-style thrill ride of black magic and rock music!
Wolf #1 Deal of the Week $2.99 (down from $4.99)
(W) Ales Kot (A/CA) Matt Taylor
Bestselling new star writer ALES KOT teams up with white-hot artist MATT TAYLOR and DEADLY CLASS colorist extraordinaire LEE LOUGHRIDGE for an all-new ONGOING SERIES! The crime noir thrills and characters reminiscent of True Detective meet with mythical stakes worthy of Neil Gaiman’s Sandman in this original fantasy/horror/crime saga for mature readers. Antoine Wolfe, a hard-boiled paranormal detective with a death wish, has to cope with sudden responsibility for an orphaned teenage girl who might be the key to the impending apocalypse, California-style. The road to hell and back begins in a MAX-SIZED FIRST ISSUE, with fifty-eight pages of story and no ads!
Cyborg #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) David Walker (A/CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
The machine that gives Cyborg his powers is evolving! The only problem is that machine is his body and he has no idea what’s causing these changes!
SW Star-Lord and Kitty Pride #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Sam Humphries (A) Alti Firmansyah (CA) Yasmine Putri
• STAR-LORD AND KITTY PRYDE–finally in their own series together! But are they TOGETHER together?! And is this the Kitty Pryde that Peter loves or one from a completely different reality.
• This series takes place right in the thick of things on BATTLEWORLD and is sure to be a wild ride!
Book of Death #1 Deal of the Week 99 cents
(W) Robert Venditti (A) Robert Gill, Doug Braithwaite (CA) Robert Gill
“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once.”
The Valiant heroes. X-O Manowar. Bloodshot. Ninjak. The Harbinger Renegades. Unity. This is how they lived. This is how they died. Now we know. The Book of the Geomancer has recorded it all. But only a young girl – the last in a line of the enigmatic mystics who protect the Earth known as Geomancers – has seen this future come to pass, from the coming cataclysm to the dawn of the 41st century. Alone with her sworn protector, the Eternal Warrior – a soldier battle-forged across five thousand years of combat – the duo must defy their allies to stop the Dark Age that now threatens to eclipse our world. Together, they are the number one target of every hero and villain on Earth. Either the Eternal Warrior hands her over… or they take him down. But can even he single-handedly protect one child when the entire Valiant Universe wages war against him? The blockbuster Valiant event of 2015 starts here as New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (X-O MANOWAR) joins superstar-in-the-making Robert Gill (ARMOR HUNTERS: HARBINGER) and visionary artist Doug Braithwaite (ARMOR HUNTERS) to begin a thousand-year journey into the future of the Valiant Universe… and rain, fire, blood and war on the heroes of today.
Island #1 Deal of the Week $3.99 (down from $7.99)
(W/A) Brandon Graham & Various (CA) Brandon Graham
PRETTY DEADLY artist EMMA RIOS and KING CITY, PROPHET, and MULTIPLE WARHEADS writer/artist BRANDON GRAHAM bring you a new ONGOING COMICS MAGAZINE. Each issue holds three issue-length chapters of new work from various creators around the globe. PRINTED OVERSIZED WITH NO ADS!
SW Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Al Ewing (A/CA) Alan Davis
• Welcome to Battleworld – where, in what’s left of Mondo-City One, Boss Cage is the law!
• When the fascist futuropolis annexes neighboring Yinsen City, who’ll stand up for Ho Yinsen’s dream of universal peace?
• If you liked the Mighty Avengers — you’ll love the Mighty Defenders!
SW Guardians of Knowhere #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Mike Deodato
•A single moon orbits Battleworld. But no, that’s no moon. It’s a space station. It’s Knowhere.
• The head of a dead Celestial, somehow saved in the universal collapse, a colony brimming with convicts and criminals.
• The Galaxy may be gone, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t places that still need heroes. Places that need champions. That need GUARDIANS.
SW Hail Hydra #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Rick Remender (A) Roland Boschi (CA) Andrew Robinson
• Peace Through Strength! Honor Through Obedience! Continuance Through Conformity!
• Hail Hydra! Immortal Hydra! We shall never be destroyed!
• Cut off one limb, and two shall take its place!
• We serve none but the Master-as the world shall soon serve us!
• It is a beautiful Utopia that Hydra has created.
• But when a lone figure from outside the Regime appears, could his very presence be enough to bring this perfect society to its ruin?
SW Siege #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Filipe Andrade (CA) W. Scott Forbes
THEY CAN’T EVER WIN. THEY CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE.
• THE SHIELD is the only thing that protects the more civilized areas of Battleworld from the ZOMBIE HORDES, DEATH MACHINES, AND ANNIHILATION WAVES.
• Anyone who annoys Doom gets sent to The Shield. Anyone who gets sent to the Shield deals with ABIGAIL BRAND.
• Miss America, Lady Katherine, Kang the Conqueror, Leah Shieldmen, the Endless Summers Company, Leonardo Da Vinci and a cast of thousands will fight to the death to keep Battleworld safe. But don’t worry, Kieron Gillen is writing this book, so I’m sure everything will end happily for everyone.
• “Imagine NextWave as a tragedy,” says Kieron, if anyone asks him about it.
The Tomorrows #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Curt Pires (A) Jason Copland (CA) Jason Copland, Dylan Todd
They told you the counterculture was dead. They were wrong. Welcome to the new reality. A bold new speculative-fiction comic from the mind of writer Curt Pires, with each issue illustrated by a different brilliant artist! The future: Art is illegal. Everything everyone ever posted online has been weaponized against them. The reign of the Corporation is quickly becoming as absolute as it is brutal-unless the Tomorrows can stop it.
Preview here. Strange Fruit #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Mark Waid, J. G. Jones (A/CA) J. G. Jones
Two of the industry’s most respected and prolific creators come together for the first time in a deeply personal passion project. J.G. Jones (52, Wanted, Y: The Last Man) and Mark Waid (Irredeemable, Superman: Birthright, Kingdom Come) take on a powerful, beautifully painted story set during the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927. Strange Fruit is a challenging, provocative examination of the heroic myth confronting the themes of racism, cultural legacy, and human nature through a literary lens, John Steinbeck’s classic novel, Of Mice and Men. It’s 1927 in the town of Chatterlee, Mississippi, drowned by heavy rains. The Mississippi River is rising, threatening to break open not only the levees, but also the racial and social divisions of this former plantation town. A fiery messenger from the skies heralds the appearance of a being, one that will rip open the tensions in Chatterlee. Savior, or threat? It depends on where you stand. All the while, the waters are still rapidly rising…
SW 1872 #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Nicole Virella (CA) Alex Maleev
REAL HEROES DIE WITH THEIR BOOTS ON
• SHERIFF STEVE ROGERS faces corruption and fear in the boom town of TIMELY.
• The only thing ANTHONY STARK seems capable of is pulling a cork, so can he pull Rogers’ fat from the fire?
• But…a stranger comes to town that will change Timely forever…for anyone left standing, that is.
SW Age of Apocalypse #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Fabian Nicieza (A/CA) Gerardo Sandoval
SECRET WARS SERIES
• His war has been won. The few humans left alive are enslaved, the mutant rebellion crushed. EN SABAH NUR, the APOCALYPSE, rules his BATTLEWORLD kingdom without mercy, but the terrorist X-MEN plan to end his reign. Success means finding one very special mutant named CYPHER and unleashing a weapon that will kill Apocalypse — and possibly all mutants, too!
SW Civil War #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
• The Civil War never ended. Welcome to the Warzone, where six years of non-stop battle between the forces of the Blue and the Iron have split the nation down its center, utterly transforming it. In a world of new alliances and strange enemies, President Tony Stark and General Steve Rogers meet to make one last attempt at peace.
SW Spider-Island #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Christos N. Gage, Tom DeFalco (A) Paco Diaz, Ron Frenz (CA) Humberto Ramos
• The Spider-Queen has turned Manhattan into an island of Spider-Madness and Peter Parker has lost, thanks to Spider-Scribe CHRISTOS GAGE (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN) & rising star artist PACO DIAZ (WOLVERINE, SCARLET SPIDERS).
• With Spider-Man defeated and captive, does Flash Thompson, A.K.A. VENOM stand a chance?
• All this, plus visit the MC2 patch of BATTLEWORLD! Mayday Parker and her Spider-Family are back courtesy of classic Spider-Girl team TOM DEFALCO, RON FRENZ & SAL BUSCEMA!
We Stand on Guard #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian K. Vaughan (A/CA) Steve Skroce
SAGA writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN teams with artistic legend and MATRIX storyboard artist STEVE SKROCE for an action-packed military thriller that will have everyone talking. 100 years from now, a heroic band of Canadian civilians must defend their homeland from invasion…by the United States of America! The hyper-detailed combat between badass freedom fighters and giant f***ing robots begins with a spectacular 40-PAGE FIRST ISSUE for the regular price of just $2.99!
Preview here. Will Eisner’s The Spirit #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Matt Wagner (A) Dan Schkade (CA) Eric Powell
In celebration of the 75th anniversary of Will Eisner’s iconic and ground-breaking character, Dynamite Entertainment is proud to present an all-new ongoing series featuring THE SPIRIT. Scripted by Eisner Award-winning author, Matt Wagner, this monthly title will delight longtime fans as well as help introduce a whole new generation of fans to the character. Set in the classic period of The Spirit’s golden age, the 1940s, the first 12-issue story arc follows the strip’s most beloved characters, Commissioner Dolan, his daughter Ellen, Ebony White and Sammy as they attempt to un(CA) why The Spirit has been missing, and presumed dead, for the past two years. Has the famous blue-masked hero finally fallen victim to one of the malicious felons or beautiful femme fatales from his lengthy rogues’ gallery of enemies? In the words of Central City’s most prominent headlines: “WHO KILLED THE SPIRIT?” Illustrated by Dan Schkade and colored by Brennan Wagner, this series will strive to honor the vital and prestigious legacy of one of comicdom’s most talented and influential creators – Will Eisner.
SW Red Skull #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Joshua Williams (A) Luca Pizzari (CA) Riley Rossmo
• One of the most vile villains of the Marvel Universe gets his very own twisted Secret Wars series!
• Red Skull should be dead but his legend grows, so a team of villains that includes Winter Soldier, Magneto and Lady Deathstrike are sent on a dangerous odyssey to the Deadlands to prove it…but no one ever comes back alive from the Deadlands!
• Forced to overcome zombies, Ultron drones and the Annihilation Wave, the rag-tag team of villains will find that they may bitten off more than they can chew…
Empty Zone #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W/A/CA) Jason Shawn Alexander
JASON SHAWN ALEXANDER of “CONVERSATIONS WITH THE DEAD” returns with an ALL-NEW SERIES!
In this sci-fi/horror saga, Corinne White attempts to reconcile with the ghosts of her violent past, literally, as she trudges through a world of dystopian cityscapes, reanimated corpses, & ganglands full of animal human hybrids.
Green Lantern The Lost Army #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Cullen Bunn (A/CA) Jesus Saiz
Imagine waking up in a strange place where you didn’t recognize anything, and everyone you knew and loved was nowhere to be found. Now imagine that you are a Green Lantern. The rest of the Corps is missing, you don’t know where you are and there’s not a Power Battery to be found for as far as your ring can scan. Where are you? How did you get here? Those are just two of the many questions facing our heroes. Starring John Stewart, Two-Six, Kilowog and Arisia, and featuring a surprise guest-star we promise you’ll never predict, LOST ARMY is an incredible journey of discovery, survival, morality and heartbreak. Never has the Corps been challenged in this way – and not everyone is going to make it home!
Preview here. Justice League 3001 #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Keith Giffen (A/CA) Howard Porter
Travel even deeper into the future than before with the all-new JUSTICE LEAGUE 3001! They’ve managed to become the World’s Greatest Heroes of the 30th century, but with legions of foes gunning for them, can they stay alive long enough to see the year 3002?
We Are Robin #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Lee Bermejo (A) Rob Haynes, Khary Randolph (CA) Lee Bermejo
Spinning out of the pages of BATMAN! The teenagers of Gotham City have adopted the “R” and made it their own. A new Robin? No, HUNDREDS of new Robins! Don’t miss the start of this new series from rising star writer Lee Bermejo (JOKER, SUICIDERS), who also provides the covers!
SW Korvac Saga #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Dan Abnett (A/CA) Otto Schmidt
• Lord Michael Korvac governs the Forest Hills, but his domain is threatened by rival lords, chaotic threats from beyond the Wall, and, worst of all, a dark madness that is spreading through the population.
• Led by the noble Major Victory, Korvac’s loyal Guardians must find the source of the evil before it corrupts the world as they know it.
SW Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) James Robinson (A) Steve Pugh, Ron Garney (CA) Carlos Pacheco
THE ULTIMATE DEATH SENTENCE IN BATTLEWORLD
• There’s a place that’s so dangerous it’s walled off from the rest of BATTLEWORLD…
• …where WILD ZOMBIES feast on those who’ve been banished for crimes against the state.
• …where cold, mechanical ULTRONS destroy anything that’s human.
• Pity those who get caught between the two, for their death WON’T be fast and painless!
Preview hereSW E for Extinction #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Chris Burnham (A) Ramon Villalobos (CA) Ian Bertram
• What happens when mutants prove they really are Homo SUPERIOR?
• What will happen to the X-Men when they fight for a world that wants to be them, rather than hate and fears them?
• And what exactly is Magneto doing running the Xavier institute??
SW X-men 92 #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Chris Sims, Chad Bowers (A) Scott Koblish (CA) Pepe Larraz
• Everyone’s favorite version of the X-Men from the ’90s is back!
• When Baron Kelly charges the Clear Mountain Project and it’s mysterious new director with “mutant rehabilitation,” it’s up to the X-Men to investigate!
• PLUS: Free Range Sentiels?!?
The Fiction #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Curt Pires (A/CA) David Rubin
Four childhood friends discover a box of strange books that, when read aloud, can transport them to the beautiful, imaginary worlds described within. But when one of them goes missing, the others vow never to reveal where they’ve been and what they’ve seen. Years later, when one of the remaining kids, now an adult, also mysteriously disappears, it’s up to the last two of the group to dig up their dusty books to find him and finally figure out what happened to their friend all those years ago.Preview here.
Black Canary #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Brendan Fletcher (A/CA) Annie Wu
Dinah Lance hits the road! After years as a soldier and vigilante, the LAST place Dinah saw herself is on stage…but she’s quickly learning she’d die to protect the gang of misfits she’s fallen into. And she just might have to – for some reason, the newly rechristened band Black Canary seems to be a magnet for trouble…and Dinah’s not gonna believe it when she finds out the reason why! Martial arts, super-spies, and rock ‘n’ roll combine, from Brenden Fletcher (BATGIRL) and Annie Wu (Hawkeye)!
Doomed #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Scott Lobdell (A/CA) Javi Fernandez
In this startling new series, a Metropolis U student gains the power to transform into the monstrously powerful Doomsday! The power may be the key to fixing his life, but every time he transforms he risks getting stuck forever as Superman’s most heinous adversary! How far can he go before he’s doomed?
Dr Fate #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Paul Levitz (A/CA) Sonny Liew
You thought global warming was bad? Anubis, the Egyptian Lord of Dead, is preparing the flood to wash the world away. Standing in his way? An overwhelmed Brooklyn med student who’s been handed the helmet of Fate, without an instruction manual.
Harley Quinn & Power Girl #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Amanda Conner & Various (A) Stéphane Roux (CA) Amanda Conner
Hey, remember the panel gutter between panels 3 and 4 of page 20 of HARLEY QUINN #12? What? You DON’T? It’s only, like, the most memorable panel gutter of the twenty-first century. Well, either way, have we got the miniseries for you, in which the full tale of that momentous and momentary pause can be told! It’s a cosmic adventure beyond your wildest imaginings: Power Girl and Harley Quinn, stranded in a forgotten dimension, on the homeworld of the amorous warlord Vartox! They’ll sacrifice anything they have to in order to get home…except their dignity! Kidding! That’ll be the first thing to go.Preview here
Justice League of America #1 Deal of the Week $2.99
(W) Bryan Hitch (A) Bryan Hitch, Wade Von (CA) Bryan Hitch
It’s massive widescreen JUSTICE LEAGUE action and adventure from superstar writer/artist Bryan Hitch! In this extra-sized debut issue, the League comes up against an armada of aliens heading for Earth that claims to be a peaceful religious tribe. But something sinister is lurking in their ranks…something with ties to ancient Krypton!
Martian Manhunter #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Rob Williams (A/CA) Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira
Shape-shifting Martians are invading Earth – so where is J’onn J’onzz to stop them? Trust no one as the Martian Manhunter tries to stop these ruthless alien terrorists from destroying everything!
Prez #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Mark Russell (A/CA) Ben Caldwell
Meet Beth Ross, the first teenaged President of the United States. In a nation where corporations can run for office, the poor are used as human billboards, and tacos are delivered by drone, our only hope is this nineteen-year-old Twitter sensation. But the real question isn’t whether she’s ready for politics – it’s whether politics is ready for her. Don’t miss the start of this new, 12-issue miniseries!
Robin Son of Batman #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Patrick Gleason (A) Patrick Gleason, Mick Gray (CA) Patrick Gleason
The son of a Bat and a Demon, Damian al Ghul has set out to forge his own destiny – and atone for the shameful Year of Blood! Will he be aided or hindered by the behemoth Goliath? And what mysterious legacy trails behind him? Join writer/artist Patrick Gleason as he chronicles the globe-hopping adventures of ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN!
Secret Wars Runaways #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Noelle Stevenson (A/CA) Sanford Greene
• The best and brightest teens from all corners of Battleworld are chosen to attend a prestigious school on the planet’s capital!
• But what does the new class do when they discover the school’s beloved headmaster is actually a diabolical super villain? RUN AWAY!
• A SECRET WARS story like none other from the remarkable minds of Noelle Stevenson (LUMBERJANES) and Sanford Greene (UNCANNY AVENGERS)!
Preview hereSecret Wars Squadron Sinister #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A/CA) Carlos Pacheco
• They’re the WORLD’S GREATEST… VILLAINS. The SQUADRON SINISTER. And they’re taking Battleworld by force in this Secret Wars tie-in for fans of crime epics like The Godfather, The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy. But will controlling one Domain be enough for Hyperion and his gang?
Secret Wars Thors #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) Chris Sprouse
• The Thors of every domain, together in one book! As cosmic cops!
• Whenever there’s trouble on Battleworld, the Thors answer the call. But a string of mysterious murders leaves some of them asking questions that may unravel all of reality!
• A hard-hitting Marvel Comics police drama. With hammers. Lots and lots of hammers.
Midnight Society The Black Lake #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W/A/CA) Drew Johnson
Forty years ago, England’s greatest adventurers cast aside their friendship, making a choice that would come to haunt humanity. Now, secret agent Matilda Finn will face the consequences of that choice as she aids in a frantic rescue operation at Scotland’s Loch Ness, where something terrible is waiting to draw her into the fight of her life!
Preview here. Starve #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian Wood (A) Danijel Zezelj, Dave Stewart (CA) Dave Stewart, Danijel Zezelj
Once the world’s most famous chef, Gavin Cruikshank’s been in a self-imposed exile for years. His little foodie television program has since evolved into STARVE, an arena sport that pits chef against chef for the pleasure of their super-rich patrons. It’s a stain on a once-noble profession, and Chef Gavin is ready to go to war to stop it. Two things stand in his way: his arch rival Roman Algiers, and his adult daughter Angie, who probably just wants her dad back and acting normal. Whipsmart world-building and a creative dream team (DMZ, The Massive, Star Wars, Loveless, Hellboy, The Sandman) come together for a brand new monthly series!
Clarence #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Liz Prince, Derek Fridolfs (A) Evan Palmer, JJ Harrison (CA) JJ Harrison
Clarence is a typical fourth grader who’s always on the search for fun with everyone, finding adventures everywhere from the classroom to his own imagination. Life might throw a bully or a grumpy adult in his path, but Clarence puts a stop to that with kindness and treating everyone like a friend.
Providence #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Alan Moore (A/CA) Jacen Burrows
The most important work of 2015 begins here with the long-awaited arrival of Alan Moore’s breathtaking epic PROVIDENCE with his artistic partner Jacen Burrows. In his most carefully considered work in decades, Moore deconstructs all of Lovecraft’s concepts, reinventing the entirety of his work inside a painstakingly researched framework of American history. Both sequel and prequel to NEONOMICON, PROVIDENCE begins in 1919 and blends the mythical visions of HPL flawlessly into the cauldron of racial and sexual intolerance that defined that era on the East Coast of America. Every line from artist Jacen Burrows is perfectly honed to complete this immersive experience. The result is a breathtaking masterpiece of sequential art that will define modern horror for this generation. Invoking a comparison it to a prior literary masterpiece is not something to be handled lightly, but in scope, importance and execution: Providence is the Watchmen of horror.
Batman Superman #21 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Greg Pak (A/CA) Ardian Syaf
The epic new storyline “TRUTH” continues! In this chapter, what are the consequences of a bond broken?
Constantine The Hellblazer #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
(W) Ming Doyle (A/CA) Riley Rossmo
The dark adventures of DC’s foremost occult detective continue in an all-new series as he investigates the cruelest case he’s ever come across – his own dark history!
Earth Two Society #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
(W) Daniel H. Wilson (A/CA) Jorge Jimenez
The survivors of Earth-2’s war with Apokolips find themselves on a new world, but can Green Lantern, Power Girl, a new Batman and the other heroes of Earth-2 create a new world that’s better than the last, or will their interference and good intentions doom this world, just like the old one?
Red Hood Arsenal #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
(W) Scott Lobdell (A) Denis Medri (CA) Howard Porter
These brothers in arms face off against incredible odds while burning their way through the underbelly of the DC Universe – and it’s only a matter of time until they get gunned down in return!
Section 8 #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
(W) Garth Ennis (A) John McCrea (CA) Amanda Conner
The greatest super heroes of all time, unseen since the end of the hit series HITMAN, have returned for the greatest super hero story ever told! Befuddled hero Sixpack returns to Gotham City, desperate to rebuild the all-star team known as Section Eight in the face of a deadly threat. He gathers old friends Bueno Excellente, Baytor and the seemingly reborn Dogwelder, along with some new faces – but he still needs that elusive eighth member. And that’s when the Dark Knight Detective gets an offer he can’t refuse in part one of this unforgettable six-issue miniseries.
Starfire #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
(W) Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti (A) Emanuela Lupacchino (CA) Amanda Conner
From the writers of the outrageous smash hit HARLEY QUINN comes former Outlaw Starfire in her all-new ongoing series! She’s an alien warrior princess trying to find peace on Earth, and she’ll fight anyone and anything to get it!
New Suicide Squad #9 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Sean Ryan (A) Philippe Briones (CA) Juan Ferreyra
An unstable, violent group has broken away from the League of Assassins! Only the Suicide Squad stands a chance of stopping them – if they’re willing to get even more unstable and violent!
Preview hereSecret Wars 1602 Witchhunter Angela #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Marguerite Bennett, Kieron Gillen (A) Stephanie Hans, Marguerite Sauvage (CA) Stephanie Hans
• In the altered realms of BATTLEWORLD, Angela and Sera are WITCH HUNTERS, the scourges of King James’ England, 1602.
• In a land beset by magic and monstrosity, they seek a new and seductive evil-not witchbreed, but deal-making FAUSTIANS, who bargain with ancient creatures for unnatural power!
• Moral ambiguity? Fancy allusions? Marguerite making the most of that English degree?
Secret Wars Captain Marvel & Carol Corps #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Kelly Sue DeConnick, Kelly Thompson (A/CA) David Lopez
• Atten-Hut! These ladies are the best of the best–and will take you down if you threaten their Captain.
• Welcome to Hala Field, where being a part of the elite Carol Corps, requires guts, guile and a whole lot of grit. So put on your uniform and get ready for a high-flying Captain Marvel series years in the making.
Secret Wars Ghost Racers #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Felipe Smith (A) Juan Gedeon (CA) Francesco Francavilla
FURIOUS RACE FROM HELL IN A BLAZING ARENA OF HORROR!!!
• Welcome to the scorching-hot track where cursed souls race at the speed of sin, anything and everything goes and the only rule is no rule–it’s the spectacle known as the GHOST RACES; the most hellish “entertainment” known to BATTLEWORLD!
• 1st place prize: Temporary freedom from the ARENA, but what happens to the unlucky and unholy losers?
• It’s all-out, high-speed warfare among the most bizarre and vicious GHOST RIDERS of the MARVEL UNIVERSE. Expect MANY familiar SKULLS!!
Secret Wars Marvel Zombies #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Simon Spurrier (A/CA) Kev Walker
• Elsa Bloodstone is stationed on the Shield, burdened with the Sisyphean task of keeping the zombie hordes from rampaging through Battleworld.
• In those moments where she’s not enrapt in the throes of battle, she meditates on her deceased father…how everything he taught her gave her the means to fight the zombies, but all the love he didn’t give her is what motivated the self-destructive actions that landed her on the Wall in the first place.
• But when she sees a human child caught in the middle of the zombieverse, she’ll muster every ounce of determination she has to throw herself into the zombie horde to rescue the girl.
• And once Elsa finds her, she’s going to have to fight her way back out…
Secret Wars Mrs Deadpool and Howling Commandos #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Salva Espin (CA) Reilly Brown
• She is Shiklah-undisputed Queen of the Monster Metropolis below Manhattan!
• In the world that was, she married Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth…
• …But nothing on Battleworld is quite as it was.
• Now, she commands the Howling Commandos: Werewolf By Night! Frankenstein’s Monster! The Living Mummy! Man-Thing! And Marcus the Centaur!
• What would her late husband think of that???
Secret Wars Weirdworld #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) Mike Del Mundo
• Welcome to the wildest, most dangerous new corner of the Marvel Universe. Welcome to Weirdworld.
• A world of swords and sorcery and strange, perverted science. A world where one barbarian walks alone, on a dark and savage quest though all things weird and fantastic from throughout Marvel history.
• His name is Arkon. A lost man in a lost world. Follow him if you dare.
Past Weeks’ Deals
Bizarro #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Heath Corson (A/CA) Gustavo Duarte
“Hate HARLEY QUINN? Then you will super hate BIZARRO! Bizarro star of worstest comic ever! Go ahead and miss it! If there’s one thing this issue not have it these two things: Jimmy Olsen and Chupacabras!” Don’t miss the start of this six-issue all-ages miniseries!
Midnighter #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Steve Orlando (A/CA) Aco
Spinning out of GRAYSON comes a solo series starring the man who can predict your every move… but no one will be able to predict what he’ll do next! A theft at the God Garden has unleashed a wave of dangerous biotech weapons on the world, and Midnighter intends to put that genie back in the bottle by any means necessary. But something else was stolen from the Garden as well…the secret history of Lucas Trent, the man Midnighter once was!
Batman Beyond #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Dan Jurgens (A/CA) Bernard Chang
At last, Batman Beyond gets his own ongoing series in THE definitive future of the DCU! But this isn’t the Beyond you think you know! With the Justice League missing and without Bruce to guide him, this new Batman will need to explore this bizarre world on his own while fighting to raise humanity from an opponent that’s already won. The heroes Batman knew have failed, the world he knew has been turned on its head, and every step he takes will lead him either toward finding home – or further down the road of disaster!
Bat-Mite #1 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Dan Jurgens (A/CA) Corin Howell
Bat-Mite is here to fix the DC Universe – one hero at a time! Convinced that he’s the imp that put Batman on the map, he’s spreading his expertise all over the DC Universe, eager to boost the careers of heroes he thinks need his “help.” Don’t miss the start of this six-issue all-ages miniseries!
Action #41 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Greg Pak, Aaron Kuder (A/CA) Aaron Kuder
The epic new storyline “TRUTH” begins! For Superman, there’s no more holding back!
Green Arrow #41 Deal of the Week $1.50
(W) Ben Percy (A/CA) Patrick Zircher
Green Arrow returns to Seattle to find the city in chaos! What’s causing this destruction, and can Ollie stop it before it spreads beyond the city?
Green Lantern #41 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Robert Venditti (A) Billy Tan, Mark Irwin (CA) Billy Tan
“Renegade”! Beginning a new chapter in Hal Jordan’s life as he becomes the universe’s most wanted outlaw! And wait till you meet Hal’s new partner, Darlene – she’s definitely not what you’re expecting!
Secret Wars Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Dan Slott (A/CA) Adam Kubert
THE LAST SPIDER-MAN STORY
• Not even The Amazing Spider-Man is safe from Secret Wars! In this new Marvel Universe, Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson and their daughter have to scrape by to make ends meet, but they have each other…
• Face front, True Believers. This is the one you’ve been asking for.
Secret Wars Years of Future Past #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Marguerite Bennett (A) Mike Norton (CA) Arthur Adams
• In the dystopian nations of BATTLEWORLD, the mutants of New York City must fight to survive the rule of the Sentinels!
• At their center is Kate Pryde, a heroine tried and tested by war, and mother of the last mutant ever to be born before the purges of the Mutant Control Act!
• With revolution on the wind, the X-Men are not a broken team with nothing left to lose, but a desperate family with more at risk than ever before!
Secret Wars Giant Size Little Marvel AvsX #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W/A/CA) Skottie Young
• The toughest, funniest, craziest and most adorable Marvel heroes THROW DOWN.
• Featuring all your favorites including Cyclops, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Wolverine! They’re all there, just shorter!
• Skottie Young brings out the big guns in the series fans have been waiting for!
Secret Wars Armor Wars #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) James Robinson (A) Marcio Takara (CA) Paul Rivoche
A SHADOW FALLS OVER AN ARMORED UTOPIA!
• TECHNOPOLIS: Amazing Domain of science and wonder created by rival genius brothers TONY AND ARNO STARK. A utopia except…a unique disease forces EVERYONE to wear armor to live and breathe.
• In this armored land a hero is murdered and the killer’s identity a mystery Baron Tony Stark must solve.
• But in doing so, will Technopolis be forced into a civil war?
Secret Wars X-tinction Agenda #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) Carmine Giandomenico (CA) David Nakayama
• Ten years since the fall of Cameron Hodge and his fascist regime. Ten years that Havok and Wolfsbane have labored to rebuild Genosha. But their work may be for naught, as a plague has spread across their nation, infecting mutants and threatening their race with extinction.
• With the country quarantined and seemingly abandoned by the rest of the world, including the X-Men, old friends may become new enemies as Genosha’s rulers fight to save their people!
• Experience an alternate future fueled by the events of the landmark first X-Crossover of 1990, X-Tinction Agenda!
Secret Wars Future Imperfect #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Peter David (A/CA) Greg Land
ON BATTLEWORLD, THE DICTATOR OF DYSTOPIA IS A FAMILIAR FACE!
• THE MAESTRO rules but there are those who want him dethroned!
• What role does RUBY SUMMERS have in the plan for this dangerous rebellion?
• Have the rebels genuinely found ODIN, the father of The Gods, as an ally against the Maestro?
Sons of the Devil #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian Buccellato (A/CA) Toni Infante
From New York Times Best Selling writer BRIAN BUCCELLATO and artist TONI INFANTE comes a psychological horror story about TRAVIS, an average guy trying to get by, who discovers that he has familial ties to a deadly cult. Told across three decades, SONS OF THE DEVIL is an exploration of cults, family, and the dark side of human nature. It’s TRUE DETECTIVE and ORPHAN BLACK meets HELTER SKELTER.
Preview here. Material #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Alex Kot (A) Will Tempest (CA) Tom Muller
A man comes home from Guantanamo Bay, irrevocably changed.
An actress receives an offer that can revive her career.
A boy survives a riot and becomes embedded within a revolutionary movement.
A philosopher is contacted by a being that dismantles his beliefs.
Look around you. Everything is material.
Secret Wars Infinity Gauntlet #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Gerry Duggan, Dustin Weaver (A/CA) Dustin Weaver
Think your life is hard? Anwen Bakian’s family lives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, scrounging for food and avoiding giant bugs intent on eating them. Mom left years ago to join the Nova force and never came back. So it’s just Anwen, her dad, her sister and her grandpa against the huge insects. That is, until she finds a mysterious stone that may or may not hold incredible cosmic power. Don’t miss this incredible new series by DEADPOOL writer Gerry Duggan and EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE writer/artist Dustin Weaver that will set the cosmic table for the Marvel Universe for years to come!
Secret Wars Old Man Logan #1 Deal of the Month $2.50
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Andrea Sorrentino
Enter the Wastelands…a realm where all heroes have been murdered by their arch-enemies, villains who now rule over the land with an iron fist. In the midst of this dystopian chaos, one man may make a difference…a reluctant warrior who was once the greatest mutant of all…a man known as OLD MAN LOGAN.
Secret Wars Modok Assissn #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Christopher Yost (A) Amilcar Pinna (CA) David Lafuente
• In a world populated by the most fearsome thieves, murderers and ne’er-do-wells, there is one who is a HEAD above the rest…
• Enter, M.O.D.O.K.: The Mental Organism Designed Only for KILLING!
• Killville’s very own Merc with a Maw is open for business! But his next job may be biting off more than he can chew…
Secret Wars Inferno #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Dennis Hopeless (A/CA) Javi Garron
• Spinning out of the universe-shattering events of Secret Wars comes a new twist on the X-Men classic that’s a whole hell of a lot hotter than you remember.
• 5 years ago a band of demons rose up out of the fiery depths and turned Manhattan into Hell on Earth. The X-Men fought to vanquish the demon horde and… The X-Men failed.
• Welcome back to the Inferno.
• On this the fifth anniversary of Manhattan’s fall, Piotr Rasputin is leading a small band of mutants back into the Inferno. Colossus doesn’t know what they’ll find on the other side of those flames but he knows for certain… They’re not coming back without his sister.
Secret Wars Inhumans Attilan Rising #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Charles Soule (A) John Timms (CA) Dave Johnson
• There is a rebellion brewing on Battleworld and it stretches far and wide into every domain. Medusa, ruler of Attilan, is tasked with uncovering the leader of this uprising and scuttling it with extreme prejudice. When she discovers the leader of this rebellion is Black Bolt, however, things get complicated.
Secret Wars Journal #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Prudence Shen, Michael Rosenberg (A) Ramon Bachs, Luca Pizzari (CA) Kevin Wada
• Is LADY KATE of 1602 the nefarious HAWKEYE BANDIT who robs from the rich and gives to the poor?
• Can an enslaved band of MUTANTS in EGYPTIA overthrow their overlord, KHONSHU?
• Can YOU afford not to read the coolest, hippest, most continuity-important book in all of SECRET WARS??? Because this is TOTALLY THAT BOOK. But don’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little Secret…Wars Journal.
Secret Wars 2099 #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Peter David (A) Will Sliney (CA) Dave Rapoza
When everything ends, it’s time to go back to the future. Revisit the world of 2099 and see it a whole new light, as characters who have never been seen before make their first appearances – including the AVENGERS 2099. Can the ideal of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes survive in a world where mega-corporations rule with an iron fist?
Secret Warriors Where Monsters Dwell #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Garth Ennis (A) Russell Braun (CA) Frank Cho
GARTH ENNIS returns to Marvel Comics proper and he’s bringing his The Boys collaborator Russ Braun along with him! Fighter planes and dinosaurs collide in this raucous tale that starts with the classic Marvel character Phantom Eagle and digs much deeper!
Valhalla Mad #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Joe Casey (A/CA) Paul Maybury
Their names are legend: the Glorious Knox! Greghorn the Battlebjörn! Jhago the Irritator! Three warrior gods vacationing on Earth, just looking to get their drink on and have a good time! Join the drunken festivities with toastmasters JOE CASEY (SEX) and PAUL MAYBURY (SOVEREIGN). The new mythology begins now!
Preview here. Insufferable #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Mark Waid (A/CA) Peter Krause
What happens when your crime-fighting sidekick grows up to be an arrogant, ungrateful douchebag who makes Kanye look humble? Worse, what on Earth could force the two of you together for one last case? Nocturnus and his former protege, Galahad, will find out-if they don’t kill one another first.
Oh Killstrike #1 Deal of the Month $1.99
(W) Max Bemis (A/CA) Logan Faerber
Jared, a new father, fears parenthood. An old comics fan, he turns to them for comfort. But when he unwittingly lets loose his favorite character, Killstrike – a singleminded, vengeance loving anti-hero – onto the world, Jared must find a way to send him back before he harms all the people he loves the most. But before that happens, Killstrike leads Jared on a quest of self-discovery to make him realize the kid who loved this character is not the man he has become.
Secret Wars Battleworld #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Joshua Williamson, Ed Brisson (A) Mike Henderson, Scott Hepburn (CA) Paco Medina
• When the Marvel Universe and the Ultimate Universe collide, there is only… Battleworld!
• Featuring the fights, battles and blow-ups that are just TOO BIG for Secret Wars!
• When a Dr. Strange-possessed Punisher goes on the run, only Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk and Ghost Rider can track him down!
• Question: What happens when M.O.D.O.K. recruits every single M.O.D.O.K. ever for his evil schemes? Answer: M.O.D.O.K. M.A.D.N.E.S.S.!
A-Force #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) C. Willow Wilson, Marguerite Bennett (A) Jorge Molina (CA) Jim Cheung
• Marvel’s Mightiest Women finally get their own explosive series!
• In a secluded corner of the Battleworld, an island nation is fiercely protected by a team of Avengers the likes of which has only ever been glimpsed before…
• Fighting to protect the small sliver of their world that’s left, the Amazing A-FORCE stands shoulder-to-shoulder, ready to take on the horde!
Deadpool’s Secret Wars #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli, Jacopo Camagni (CA) Tony Harris
• NOT A SECRET WARS TIE-IN!
• Well…it is…but not THAT Secret Wars.
• Remember the original Secret Wars from 1984? And remember how Deadpool played a huge important role in it? Wait…you DON’T? Then you need to read this series immediately and be educated! From the team that brought you DEADPOOL KILLUSTRATED comes the most Secretest War of all!
• Plus: a bonus Deadpool Contest of Champions tale!
Master of Kung Fu #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Haden Blackman (A) Dalibor Talajic (CA) Francesco Francavilla
• Welcome to the mystical land of K’UN LUN, where the study of martial arts reigns supreme!
• In a world where everyone is well-trained in at least some form of deadly combat, what becomes of a drunken, drop-out failure?
• If anyone speaks out against Emperor Zu, the price is their head! Good thing Shang-Chi’s a man of discretion and…oh, who are we kidding. This is going to get nasty.
Planet Hulk #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Sam Humphries, Greg Pak (A) Marc Laming, Takeshi Miyagawa (CA) Mike Del Mundo
• A forbidden zone of wild HULKS
• A battle-worn gladiator named STEVE ROGERS
• A journey that could break the spirit of a world’s greatest freedom fighter.
• PLUS: A back up story by a surprise creative team!
Spider-Verse #1 Deal of the Week $2.50
(W) Mike Costa (A) Andre Arujo (CA) Nick Bradshaw
Spinning out of the SPIDER-VERSE event, a team of Spiders finds themselves face-to-face with Battleworld! Starring SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN NOIR, SPIDER-MAN: INDIA, MAYDAY PARKER, SPIDER-UK and SPIDER-HAM!
Ultimate End #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Mark Bagley
• MILES MORALES and the rest of the heroes of the ULTIMATE U face final extinction
• As the end of their world becomes inevitable, will the heroes’ heartbreaking sacrifices make any difference?
• The dramatic end of an era begins here!
Injection #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Warren Ellis (A/CA) Declan Shalvey, Jordie Bellaire
Once upon a time, there were five crazy people, and they poisoned the 21st Century. Now they have to deal with the corrosion to try and save us all from a world becoming too weird to support human life. INJECTION is the new ongoing series created by the acclaimed creative team of Moon Knight. It is science fiction, tales of horror, strange crime fiction, techno-thriller, and ghost story all at the same time. A serialized sequence of graphic novels about how loud and strange the world is getting, about the wild future and the haunted past all crashing into the present day at once, and about five eccentric geniuses dealing with the paranormal and numinous as well as the growing weight of what they did to the planet with the Injection.
Preview here. Harrow County #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Cullen Bunn (A/CA) Tyler Crook
Emmy always knew that the deep, dark woods surrounding her home crawled with ghosts, goblins, and zombies. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is connected to these creatures-and to the land itself-in a way she never imagined. Don’t miss the first issue of this southern gothic fairy tale from the creator of smash hit The Sixth Gun, beautifully and hauntingly realized by B.P.R.D.’s Tyler Crook!
Secret Wars #2 Deal of the Month $2.50
(W) Jonathan Hickman (A) Esad Ribic (CA) Alex Ross
• WHEN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE IS GONE, ALL THAT REMAINS IS BATTLEWORLD!
• LEARN THE SECRETS OF THIS BRAVE NEW REALM IN THIS SPECIAL OVERSIZED ISSUE!
Lantern City #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Paul Jenkins, Matthew Daley (A) Carlos Magno (CA) Benjamin Carre & Various
Sander Jorve just wants to keep his wife and son safe. Living in the brutalized lower class of Lantern City means living in near constant darkness, the enormous walls of the city always looming overhead, while the upper class enjoys the elevated, interconnected towers and airships above. When Sander’s brother-in-law, the persuasive activist Kendal, convinces him to infiltrate the brutal ranks of the Guard, he’s set on a dangerous path that will test his abilities and beliefs, all in the name of making a difference for his family and his caste.
Arcadia #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Alex Paknadel (A) Eric Scott Pfeiffer (CA) Matt Taylor
When 99% of humankind is wiped out by a pandemic, four billion people are “saved” by being digitized at the brink of death and uploaded into Arcadia, a utopian simulation in the cloud. But when Arcadia begins to rapidly deplete the energy resources upon which the handful of survivors in the real world (aka “The Meat”) depends, how long will The Meat be able-and willing-to help? Featuring the first of five connecting covers by Matt Taylor.
Preview here. Secret Wars #1 Deal of the Month $2.50
(W) Jonathan Hickman (A) Esad Ribic (CA) Alex Ross
• THE FINAL INCURSION IS HAPPENING!
• THE MARVEL UNIVERSE IS COLLIDING WITH THE ULTIMATE
• AND NEITHER WILL SURVIVE!
Dead Drop #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Ales Kot (A) Adam Gorham (CA) Raul Allen
Four issues. Four stories. One ticking clock! Red-hot writer Ales Kot (Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier) and rising star Adam Gorham (Zero) start the countdown to DEAD DROP as an unlikely cast of superhuman operators fall in deep for an undercover conspiracy action thriller in the darkest corners of the Valiant Universe…There is a secret black market in New York. It is hidden in plain sight – in our streets, trains, restaurants. Those who know how to navigate it exchange secrets of extraordinary nature. But when the secret in circulation is a biological weapon derived from Vine technology, the gloves are off – and the most extraordinary agents are released to stop the disaster before it occurs.Otherwise, in less than thirty minutes, there will be no world to come back to. X-O Manowar, Archer, Neville Alcott, Detective Cejudo and Betamax are ready to save the world.
The Infinite Loop #1Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Pierrick Colinet (A/CA) Elsa Charretier
A dynamically graphic, science-fictiony, poetical, paradoxical wunderkind of a sexy, time-traveling, adventure-packed comic series begins here!
Pisces#1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Kurtis J. Wiebe (A/CA) Johnnie Christmas
Former fighter pilot Dillon Carpenter found everything he wanted when he returned from the Vietnam War. A loving partner; a dream career training with NASA to travel through space; and soon, he will learn, a prime candidacy for a secret mission, one that will forever change the world: First Contact. But as Dillon prepares, his war trauma returns and he’s haunted by dark visions of his future. There is but one constant; the voice whispering from the stars. A sci-fi psychological body horror series from the writer of RAT QUEENS and the artist of SHELTERED.
Preview here. Convergence #4 Deal of the Month $1.99
Kaptara #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Kagan McLeod
A space expedition goes horribly wrong because if it didn’t there would be no story! Reluctant explorer Keith Kanga and his crew crash land on KAPTARA, a world filled with danger and weird danger and dangerous weirdos! And if he can’t survive then earth, the place where YOU live, is doomed! Join CHIP ZDARSKY (Sex Criminals the Duck) and KAGAN McLEOD (Infinite Kung Fu) as they put the “fi” back into “sci-fi” and pretty much disregard the “sci” part in this epic story of punching and love!
Convergence #3 Deal of the Month $1.99
Bloodshot Reborn #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Jeff Lemire (A) Mico Suayan, Jeff Lemire (CA) Juan Doe
From New York Times best-selling writer Jeff Lemire (THE VALIANT, Green Arrow) and red-hot rising star Mico Suayan (HARBINGER, Moon Knight), VALIANT NEXT delivers an all-new ongoing series for Valiant’s most unrelenting hero! Bloodshot’s nanites made him a nearly unstoppable killing machine. His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon, and he served his masters at Project Rising Spirit – a private contractor trafficking in violence – very well. Now, Bloodshot is a shadow of his former self. He lives in selfimposed exile, reeling from the consequences of his past life and the recent events that nearly drove him mad. But when a rash of shootings by gunmen who appear to look just like Bloodshot begin, his guilt will send him on a mission to stop the killers, even if it means diving headlong into the violence that nearly destroyed him.
RunLoveKill #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Eric Canete, Jonathan Tsuei (A/CA) Eric Canete
Sought after by elements from her violent past, fugitive and assassin Rain Oshiro has just 24 hours to escape a barricaded city while trying to evade a military force determined to either capture or kill her.
Convergence #2 Deal of the Month $2.50
Rebels #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Brian Wood (A) Andrea Mutti (CA) Tula Lotay
In a rush of great public resistance to an oppressive and excessive government, a homegrown militia movement is formed in rural America. This is not 2015, but 1775. With the war for independence playing out across the colonies, young Seth and Mercy Abbott find their new marriage tested at every turn, as the demands of the frontlines and the home front collide.
Savior #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Todd McFarlane, Brian Holguin (A/CA) Clayton Crain
What if the MOST DANGEROUS man on Earth was also the one trying to do the MOST GOOD? The world is real. The people are normal. And then he appears! A man appears with no background, no memory, and no place to call home. But he has powers. Powers that seem resemble those we learned about in Sunday School. Could it be?! Is it possible that this man is much, much more than that? Is it possible that he is our “SAVIOR” in the flesh? And if he is, then why doesn’t he know who he is or how he got his powers? Strip away the spandex and trappings of the traditional comic superhero and ask yourself a simple question: “How would I react if GOD suddenly appeared in front of me, but everything we had been taught about him seems out of whack?” What you would have left, beyond your own doubts, is the presence of a man who has to deal with the fact that his appearance in the world is seen as both a blessing and a curse. Some will see him as a hero, a messiah. Other will see him as an enemy because there isn’t room for a person with god-like powers to disrupt the status quo of what we already believe. Some will rally behind him. Others will denounce him. But none of us will be able to ignore him.
(W) Scott Lobdell, Jeff King (A) Carlo Pagulayan, Jason Paz (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
This is it! The entire DC Universe, from the dawn of time through The New 52, must fight to survive against a threat that bends the Multiverse to its will. Your favorite characters from every era and every forgotten series are all here! But are you going to say hello again just to say goodbye forever? The stakes have never been higher as the heroes of Crisis, Zero Hour, Elseworlds, and more are brought together for Convergence! In the first issue of this weekly series, Brainiac has collected cities of doomed and forgotten worlds, who must battle each other – and the losers will be destroyed! But why is he forcing this conflict? Join the refugees from Earth-2 as they unlock the truth behind this world that exists outside time and space and is very much alive! Is Brainiac really in control – or is this planet named Telos an unparalleled force of evil? This extra-sized issue is packed with twists and turns and appearances you NEVER thought you’d see – including the heroes from the hit series INJUSTICE!
We’re selling all Convergence titles at 50% OFF for the month of April! Here are the other Convergence titles dropping this week:
Convergence #0 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Dan Jurgens, Jeff King (A/CA) Ethan Van
Where do worlds go when they die? The Earthquakes felt round the Multiverse, Superman’s lost days after “Doomed,” the World’s End – all these points will converge as the history of the DCU is spun from a new perspective, the perspective of a mad god and his arrogant child. The biggest story in DC history ties into literally every DC story ever told – and it all begins here. Kingdom Come, Red Son, Wild West Justice League, Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew – all the worlds you remember can still be found on Telos. Everything matters. Every story matters. Don’t miss the start of DC’s April/May 2015 event with this special issue!
Uncanny Inhumans #0 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Steve McNiven
• The industry’s best-selling artist comes to the Inhumans!
• The prelude to one of Marvel’s biggest launches of 2015 is here!
• Think you know Black Bolt? Think again, as the men who killed Wolverine show you a side of the Inhuman King you’ve never seen before!
Hit 1957 #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Bryce Carlson (A/CA) Vanesa Del
Crime is down in Los Angeles-at least, on the surface. Mickey Cohen has been quiet since his release from prison and the LAPD has seemingly regained control of the city. But the underground is a different story. Det. Harvey Slater and company have spent the last two years focused on Domino and his Syndicate’s unrelenting infiltration, but no matter how many people the hit squad kills, the real fight for Los Angeles rages on. Meanwhile, Slater’s being hounded by Internal Affairs, Bonnie Brae is missing, and everything is falling apart at the seams.Preview here.
Pastaways #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Matt Kindt (A/CA) Scott Kolins
2015: the distant past. A crash landing strands five deep-time explorers in a primitive world of internal-combustion engines and Internet 1.0 and tears a rift in space-time that spouts dinosaurs, giant robots, and other strange phenomena! Only the marooned “PastAways” can defend the twenty-first century, unless the tensions of their unexpectedly prolonged mission tear them apart!
Chrononauts #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Mark Millar (A) Sean Murphy (CA) Sean Murphy, Matt Hollingsworth
From MARK MILLAR (Kick-Ass) and SEAN GORDON MURPHY (Punk Rock Jesus) comes a bromance for the ages! Corbin Quinn and Danny Reilly are two buddies who love to have fun. They’re also scientific geniuses. When their research leads them to a time-traveling adventure, will they use their knowledge for the good of all mankind? Or use the space-time continuum for their own ends? This is the story of man’s first, televised steps through the time-stream and everything going wrong in the process.
Invisible Republic #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Gabriel Hardman, Corinna Bechko (A/CA) Gabriel Hardman
Breaking Bad meets Blade Runner. Arthur McBride’s planetary regime has fallen. His story is over. That is until reporter Croger Babb discovers the journal of Arthur’s cousin, Maia. Inside is the violent, audacious hidden history of the legendary freedom fighter. Erased from the official record, Maia alone knows how dangerous her cousin really is…Creative team GABRIEL HARDMAN (KINSKI, “Intense” – A.V. Club) and CORINNA BECHKO (HEATHENTOWN, “Nuanced” – Broken Frontier) brought you sci-fi adventure before (Planet of the Apes, Star Wars: Legacy, Hulk) but never this gritty or this epic.
Red One #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Xavier Dorison (A/CA) Terry Dodson, Rachel Dodson
What happens when America’s greatest hero…is a Russian Spy?
Soviet Agent Vera Yelnikov is sent to 1977 Los Angeles by the Kremlin to become an American Superhero and spread communist values in the land of Uncle Sam in a funky superhero romp straight out of a Tarantino film by TERRY & RACHEL DODSON (Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Harley Quinn) and XAVIER DORISON (Long John Silver, The Third Testament).
Frankenstein Underground #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
(W) Mike Mignola (A) Ben Stenbeck (CA) Mike Mignola
The Frankenstein creature is alone, abandoned, and wandering underground, where he will discover other strange creatures-and dark secrets to the universe.
Southern Cross #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Big Man Plans #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Descender #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Suiciders #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Curb Stomp #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
The Black Hood #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Orphan Black #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Secret Identities #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Plunder #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Eight #1 Deal of the Week$1.99
Image Firsts 2014 Compendium TP Deal of the Week $2.99
Divinity #1 Deal of the Week 99 cents
Thru 2/2 get Effigy #1, Casanova Acedia #1 for $1.99 and The Dead and the Dying for $2.50
Deal of the week: Thru 1/12 Lady Killer #1 is $1.99 and Ant-Man #1 is $2.50!
Thru 12/22 Rumble #1 is $1.99
Deal of the Week! Zatanna Bombshell Statue
Retail Price: $124.99
Pulp Fiction Price: $99.99 (20% off)
Deal of the Week! Harley Bombshell Holiday Edition
Retail Price: $124.99
Pulp Fiction Price: $99.99 (20% off)
Thru 12/15 Bitch Planet # 1 is $1.99
Thru 12/15 Superman Vs Darkseid Statue is 20% OFF! (Retail is $299.99)
Deal of the week thru Dec 8 : Secret Six # 1 and Wolf Moon # 1 are $1.99 each!
Deal of the Week: 11/26 – 12/1 Ody-C #1 is $1.99!
Deal of the week 11/17 thru 11/24: Get Spider-Woman # 1 and Intersect # 1 for $1.99 each!
This Week Drifter #1, Kitchen #1, and Deep State #1 are all $1.99!
This Week Mera Cover Girls statue is $79.99 (Down from $99.99)
11/5 thru 11/10 get Tooth and Claw # 1 for $1.99 (Down from $2.99)
Previous Week’s Deals
10/29 thru 11/3 get Deathlok # 1 for $1.99 (Down from $3.99) and Rasputin # 1 for $1.99 (Down from $3.50)
10/29 thru 11/3 get DC Comics Cover Girl Harley Quinn Statue for $79.99 (Down from $99.99)!
10/22 thru 10/27 get Catwoman #35 for $1.99 (Down from $2.99) and Memetic # 1 for $2.99 (Down from $4.99)!
10/15 thru 10/20 get the Batman Black and White Harley Quinn statue for $69.99 (down from $79.99)
10/1 thru 10/6 get Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier # 1 for $1.99 (Down from $2.99) and Green Lantern New Gods Godhead # 1 for $2.99 (Down from $4.99)!
9/24 thru 9/29 get Roche Limit # 1 and Butterfly # 1 for $1.99 each!
9/17 thru 9/22 Avengers # 35 is $1.99!