Midnight Society The Black Lake #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Starve #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Once the world’s most famous chef, Gavin Cruikshank’s been in a self-imposed exile for years. His little foodie television program has since evolved into STARVE, an arena sport that pits chef against chef for the pleasure of their super-rich patrons. It’s a stain on a once-noble profession, and Chef Gavin is ready to go to war to stop it. Two things stand in his way: his arch rival Roman Algiers, and his adult daughter Angie, who probably just wants her dad back and acting normal. Whipsmart world-building and a creative dream team (DMZ, The Massive, Star Wars, Loveless, Hellboy, The Sandman) come together for a brand new monthly series!
Clarence #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
Clarence is a typical fourth grader who’s always on the search for fun with everyone, finding adventures everywhere from the classroom to his own imagination. Life might throw a bully or a grumpy adult in his path, but Clarence puts a stop to that with kindness and treating everyone like a friend.
Providence #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
The most important work of 2015 begins here with the long-awaited arrival of Alan Moore’s breathtaking epic PROVIDENCE with his artistic partner Jacen Burrows. In his most carefully considered work in decades, Moore deconstructs all of Lovecraft’s concepts, reinventing the entirety of his work inside a painstakingly researched framework of American history. Both sequel and prequel to NEONOMICON, PROVIDENCE begins in 1919 and blends the mythical visions of HPL flawlessly into the cauldron of racial and sexual intolerance that defined that era on the East Coast of America. Every line from artist Jacen Burrows is perfectly honed to complete this immersive experience. The result is a breathtaking masterpiece of sequential art that will define modern horror for this generation. Invoking a comparison it to a prior literary masterpiece is not something to be handled lightly, but in scope, importance and execution: Providence is the Watchmen of horror.
Batman Superman #21 Deal of the Week $1.99
Constantine The Hellblazer #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
Earth Two Society #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
Red Hood Arsenal #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
Section 8 #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
Starfire #1 Deal of the Month $1.50
Secret Wars 1602 Witchhunter Angela #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
• In the altered realms of BATTLEWORLD, Angela and Sera are WITCH HUNTERS, the scourges of King James’ England, 1602.
• In a land beset by magic and monstrosity, they seek a new and seductive evil-not witchbreed, but deal-making FAUSTIANS, who bargain with ancient creatures for unnatural power!
• Moral ambiguity? Fancy allusions? Marguerite making the most of that English degree?
Secret Wars Captain Marvel & Carol Corps #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
• Atten-Hut! These ladies are the best of the best–and will take you down if you threaten their Captain.
• Welcome to Hala Field, where being a part of the elite Carol Corps, requires guts, guile and a whole lot of grit. So put on your uniform and get ready for a high-flying Captain Marvel series years in the making.
Secret Wars Ghost Racers #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
FURIOUS RACE FROM HELL IN A BLAZING ARENA OF HORROR!!!
• Welcome to the scorching-hot track where cursed souls race at the speed of sin, anything and everything goes and the only rule is no rule–it’s the spectacle known as the GHOST RACES; the most hellish “entertainment” known to BATTLEWORLD!
• 1st place prize: Temporary freedom from the ARENA, but what happens to the unlucky and unholy losers?
• It’s all-out, high-speed warfare among the most bizarre and vicious GHOST RIDERS of the MARVEL UNIVERSE. Expect MANY familiar SKULLS!!
• Elsa Bloodstone is stationed on the Shield, burdened with the Sisyphean task of keeping the zombie hordes from rampaging through Battleworld.
• In those moments where she’s not enrapt in the throes of battle, she meditates on her deceased father…how everything he taught her gave her the means to fight the zombies, but all the love he didn’t give her is what motivated the self-destructive actions that landed her on the Wall in the first place.
• But when she sees a human child caught in the middle of the zombieverse, she’ll muster every ounce of determination she has to throw herself into the zombie horde to rescue the girl.
• And once Elsa finds her, she’s going to have to fight her way back out…
Secret Wars Mrs Deadpool and Howling Commandos #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
• She is Shiklah-undisputed Queen of the Monster Metropolis below Manhattan!
• In the world that was, she married Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth…
• …But nothing on Battleworld is quite as it was.
• Now, she commands the Howling Commandos: Werewolf By Night! Frankenstein’s Monster! The Living Mummy! Man-Thing! And Marcus the Centaur!
• What would her late husband think of that???
Secret Wars Weirdworld #1 Deal of the Week $1.99
• Welcome to the wildest, most dangerous new corner of the Marvel Universe. Welcome to Weirdworld.
• A world of swords and sorcery and strange, perverted science. A world where one barbarian walks alone, on a dark and savage quest though all things weird and fantastic from throughout Marvel history.
• His name is Arkon. A lost man in a lost world. Follow him if you dare.